Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Works for Me Wednesday-Spice Cabinet


See the cabinet above? It has become the abyss for crafts, school papers, markers, crayons, etc. You name it, it got shoved in there. I was tired of it, my attempt at organizing didn't really work either, as the kids would just jam things in there. Even though I clearly labeled the boxes.

I mean, what is up with that? Can they not see the labels made by my favorite label maker?

So the other day I actually had nothing to do and decided to tackle this pantry/cabinet. I know, right? Nothing to do? Well I guess there was nothing I wanted to do and the kids were actually playing nicely with their Christmas gifts.

So I ended up turning it into a spice cabinet. Yes, we have that many spices. Combine a girl who loves to cook and bake with a guy who loves to grill and what you get are a ton of spices and rubs!


This now houses all of my cooking and baking spices and my husbands grilling spices. Not to mention my kitchen towels, dishrags and cloth napkins.

I was very glad I did this, I didn't know that I had three containers of Oregano and 2 containers of both garlic salt and powder!

This post is linked to Works for Me Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment