Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tummy Saver

For those of you that don't know, I have a very sensitive stomach. I have whole food groups that I have to avoid. However, one thing that I do that makes my tummy feel better is to drink this tea. Peppermint Tea to be exact.

I will admit that it is an aquired taste. As someone who adds cream and sugar to her black tea, I thought this straight peppermint tea tasted like dirt at first. Then I got used to it and now not only do I love, I drink it all the time, hot or cold, inside or out, up or down. Okay, I got carried away, but you get the picture.

I have tried many brands along the way, but my absolute favorite is the Celestial Seasonings brand. Not only does it taste good, it is very reasonable. My local stores sell a small box of 20 for about $3-4, I don't mind paying that much because it is such a livesaver for me.

However the cheapest price I have found is on Amazon. They sell 6 boxes with 20 in each box for below $12. I cannot beat that price locally.


I keep a box at work, a box at home and even carry a few in my purse. When I am out and about or at a rare restaurant meal, I ask for hot water and make my own. It just makes my belly happy.
 
Peppermint is so soothing to your stomach and I have grown to not only love it, but incorporate it into my daily life.
 
If you too have stomach issues, I would suggest you give it a try, it works for me.
 
This post is linked to Works For Me Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment