Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow Day!

On Friday, our kids were off school for the second day in a row. My  husbands cousin was in a daycare bind, so we ended up watching their daughter for the day.

We had lots of fun and boy were we busy with 5 little ones in the house.

Here they are making tattoos. Which are really just stickers for your skin. But boy are they cute. And made of some super strong glue. I wish other things were this sticky. I am currently sporting a heart with wings on my left shin, it is very classy. And my little man has a shamrock on his bicep. Yep, we are a very cool

We also went out to play in the snow.


Here are the three youngest ready to go have some fun. Little kids crack me up when they are bundled up for snow playing. They can hardly move. And every time one of my kids gets an itch they can't scratch.

The kids played very well and I was even able to make two loaves of  bread and a dozen chocolate chip oatmeal muffins. There is only 1 1/2 loaves left ant 5 muffins. Oh well, good thing I love to bake.


No comments:

Post a Comment